[Parentsgroup-list] AVAIL.one day/week pre-school slot in Longwood st. July

russel russel at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 17 11:52:31 EDT 2010

Hi,
We have been sharing our pre-school slot with another family who is
sadly moving out of state in July.  The center is near Longwood
medical area/ Brigham Circle/ Northeastern (on Tremont st).... and one
day a week is about 58$/day ( though you have to commit to it every
week).  You could take T, Th or F.  It is perfect for a SAH parent to
get a break, for your kids to play with other kids and get to play
with tons of great toys.  Our son really likes it and I'm happy to
tell you more about it.  Franklin Square House Daycare center  and pre-
school does not usually allow shares, so this is a unique
opportunity.  Ideal for a grad student or postdoc who works near
Longwood.  The slot will be available starting early July, but we will
consider someone who wants to start later.  The pre-school room has
kids 2.9 to 5 years old, so your child could be anywhere in this range.
Sascha
Sascha Russel
PhD candidate in Lab of Dr. Gary Ruvkun
Harvard University/ Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Molecular Biology
Richard B. Simches Research Building
7th floor, Room 7700, Bay P3
185 Cambridge Street, CPZN-7250