[Parentsgroup-list] Radiator Covers to Protect Your Children

Jenny Sheehan jennybrownsheehan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:52:58 EDT 2010

We are moving from our Arlington Apartment and have 4 wood radiator covers
with decorative metal screens for sale. They added a nice look to our home
while protecting our toddler from falling against the radiators all seasons
and from being burned when the heat was on. It also provided a nice shelf
space in each room.

Dimensions are:
* 11.5" deep x 19.5" wide x 41" tall - painted white wood with silver screen

* 11.5" deep x 19.5" wide x 41" tall - painted white wood with silver screen

* 11.5" deep x 21.5" wide x 41" tall - painted white wood with silver screen

* 10" deep x 33" wide x 41" tall - painted white wood with silver screen

*$90 each or $300 for all four *

We also have a fifth framed screen and lid (no side walls) that we used to
cover a kitchen radiator located between cabinets and corner wall.