[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard mom seeking nanny share situation start Sept 2010

Rebecca Hammond hambecky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:41:38 EDT 2010

Hi Amity and parents-

I am also looking for a nanny share. I am expecting my little one in
September, and anticipate needing full time care when s/he is 3 months old,
around late November / early December. We live on Perkins street in Jamaica
plain- very close to the Longwood Medical Campus, but I work in Central
square so I am flexible to location.
If this fits with your needs, or any one else's on the listserve, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
Rebecca