[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard mom seeking nanny share situation start Sept 2010

Amity Watson amity8 at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 14:18:25 EDT 2010

Hi Parents,

I am mother of a one year old boy and would like to find him a caring and responsible nanny for next year while I attend school. I'm hoping there are others who would like to be part of a nanny share next year with me. I will be in school from Sept - May and will need full-time nanny during that time. Let me know if you are interested in finding and sharing a nanny with me!

Thanks!

Amity