[Parentsgroup-list] What comes after the car seat?

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:50:18 EDT 2010

thanks Sara. I'm still a little confused by this: so our Britax Roundabout
goes up to 40lb and 40in and my son is a skinny beanpole who is 40in but not
near 40lb. Now does that mean he can continue in his car seat? If it's safe
for him to be taller than the recommended limit and sit in the same car
seat, I'd obviously prefer that to a booster. I checked out the Graco
Nautilus which as you say goes up higher weight wise but it does not mention
anything about the height limit.

I'm ccing this to the entire list in case more ppl have opinions. Thanks!