[Parentsgroup-list] What comes after the car seat?

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:28:03 EDT 2010

I wanted to keep my daughter in a 5-pt harness longer, so, after
gathering many opinions and much research, I moved to the Graco
Nautilus. It goes from 5 point-harness (up to 65 pounds), to high back
booster to booster. I think it tops out at 85 pounds. My daughter is
quite happy with it (it has a cup holder and little side pockets--how
cool is that?!).

Sara