[Parentsgroup-list] Part-time Nanny Sought / Nanny Share?

Susan McDonald susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 28 09:48:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We're seeking a part-time babysitter for our 5-year-old son in late
August-early September and also fall semester, while Dad finishes his
dissertation and Mom works at a Harvard research center. German speaker
preferred. We're open to a nanny share if you're in the Haggerty
neighborhood.

We live in West Cambridge, off Mt. Auburn Street, 1.5 miles from Harvard
Square, on 3 buslines or easy street parking. References required.

Here's the timing:

1) Half days (4 hrs/day M-F) August 23 - September 9, some flex with hours
and days

2) Afterschool care, approx. 3-5pm, 2 or 3 days a week, Sept - Dec, some
flex with hours and days

Contact Susan McDonald at susan_mcdonald at harvard.edu or 617-276-2172.

<parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>