[Parentsgroup-list] Full-time or Part-time Nanny Position

Cathy Long catlong77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:38:07 EDT 2010

Hi,
A colleague and I are looking for childcare starting in September. Combined it could a full-time position or it could be broken down into two part-time positions. Her daughter will be 6 months in September while my son will be 13 months.
Cheri needs 2 days a week -  Wednesday and Friday.
I need three days a week - if for part-time it could be any three days of Monday-Thursday
If interested please contact Cheri Mehigan at cmehigan at hbs.edu or Cathy Long at catlong77 at hotmail.com.