[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for pediatricians (not HHS)

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 16 22:34:32 EDT 2010

Dear parents,

hope you're all well, enjoying your summer. I am writing to ask for your
recommendations for pediatricians for small children. My daughter is 18
months and we are expecting our second child this fall. We are currently at
Harvard Vanguard in Watertown, but are not very happy there.

Since I am a postdoc and we are on the Harvard Pilgrim health plan, we can't
go to HHS at Holyoke Center! Thus, we'd really appreciate your
recommendations of other good pediatricians. Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung