[Parentsgroup-list] kids furniture

Kira Petersen kpeters at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 15 17:08:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,

If anyone is interested: we are moving and my 9 year old son has outgrown
his Ikea furniture: The bed is at half height (not quite a bunk, but with
space underneath for storage or play or another mattress––the mattress is at
approx. 32 inches from the floor) and it comes with a detachable slide.

We are also selling a small white children's table and some other furniture
(sofa, bookshelves, side tables (wooden trunks)...

Contact me if you would like more information!

best,
Kira

--
Kira Petersen
Ph.D.Candidate
kpeters at fas.harvard.edu

"It'd be a shame to stop now that I've started to make really good
mistakes..."
- Sara Bareilles