[Parentsgroup-list] Soldiers Field Park Children's Center

Lukens, Amanda Kathleen amanda_lukens at student.hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:12:08 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with the Soldiers Field Park Children's Center (currently/previously enrolled, visited, know someone there, etc.)?  Due to unforeseen circumstances, the daycare we originally arranged for our daughter looks like it might not work out after all.  So, we are scrambling to find alternate accommodations for her at the last minute (my maternity leave will be ending in August when I'll return to full time work in my thesis lab....).

Any experiences you would like to share with the above center would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!
Amanda