[Parentsgroup-list] Parents' Group New Leadership

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 8 10:22:47 EDT 2010

Dear GSAS Student-Parents' Group:

I have been the leader of the Parents' Group for the past several years.
However, I am soon graduating (hopefully!), and it is time for me to pass the
leadership of the group to new people.

As many of you may remember, I asked for volunteers to lead the group over the
listserv several months ago. I am happy to say that two committed and great
people have volunteered: Debra Caplan and Praveen Arany. They will soon send an
email to the group introducing themselves to you all.

It has been my pleasure to be involved with this group during my time here at
Harvard as Ph.D. student. As you know, student parents face many unique
challenges, and I anticipate that Debra and Praveen will continue to advocate
for grad student parents, organize social events and manage our very successful
listserv.

I wish you, your partners and your children all the best!

Best,
Susannah (mother of Sophia, age 5)

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program