[Parentsgroup-list] How to prepare a toddler for an upcoming move?

Meeta Sharma Gupta meeta at eecs.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 2 14:54:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We will be soon moving to New York. I was looking for some tips on how to prepare my 30 month old for the upcoming move. We will be moving in 3 weeks or so. He will be moving to a new daycare and everything is going to be new for him. He really likes his routine, so want to prepare him well before we move, to help him to transition easily to his new friends and new surroundings.
any suggestions?

Thanks,
Meeta