[Parentsgroup-list] Music Classes: Music with Philip

Rachel B. Rubin rachelbrubin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:55:54 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I just started amazing music classes for my baby Noah (age 14 months) and he
absolutely loves them. So, I thought I'd send along the info in case anyone
has time this summer and would like to come with their child (nannies can
attend with children, too). There are classes for all ages--from newborn to
5 year olds. See attached flyer and let me know if you have any questions!

Rachel

--
Rachel B. Rubin
Doctoral Candidate