[Parentsgroup-list] Parent involvement in pre-school/ daycare centers?

russel russel at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:38:06 EDT 2010

Hi Parents,
I am trying to get parents at our daycare/ pre-school interested and
organized to work on school issues.   I was wondering if you could
tell me about parents organizations/ associations (PTAs) and how many
parents are on the Board of Directors and how long the terms are
etc...I'd like to collect data and then possibly talk to parents who
are involved with advisory boards to find out how they are set up and
to get advice for our school.  Please feel free to reply to me directly.
Thanks in advance,
Sascha, mt Leo and Nica
Sascha Russel
PhD candidate in Lab of Dr. Gary Ruvkun
Harvard University/ Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Molecular Biology
Richard B. Simches Research Building
7th floor, Room 7700, Bay P3
185 Cambridge Street, CPZN-7250