[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking nanny share

Alison Comfort alison.comfort at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:28:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We are interested in setting up a nanny share starting sometime between Aug
16-Sept 1st and would like another family to join us. Our son will be 5
months by then and we are looking for childcare M-F from 8:30-2:30. We live
along Mass. Ave half way between Central Square and Harvard Square. We are
currently in the process of identifying the nanny.

We would be interested in talking to any family who would like to share all
of these days or even some of these days.

We also plan to pay above the table.

Thanks in advance,
Alison