[Parentsgroup-list] friend needs a babysitter fast!

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:47:18 EST 2010

Hi all -

I just got the following email from a friend:

Hey, I need help. We are *desperate *for babysitter help. Specifically
Wednesday afternoon for several hours, maybe Tuesday morning, but also a
person or two to have on call just in case. Can you keep an eye out on the
Harvard lists? I need to line up a person or two fast.

Her son is a precocious, delightful 3 year old boy. Please let me know if
you can suggest someone.

Thanks!

Michelle

--
Michelle Forman
Doctoral Candidate, Education Policy, Leadership and Instructional Practice