[Parentsgroup-list] Open house at Bigelow Cooperative Daycare Center

Mara Willard mwillard at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:39:40 EST 2010

Join us for our annual Open House on Wednesday, 1/27, from 6:00-7:30pm! Children
welcome. No registration required.

We are among several Harvard parents whose small children attend Bigelow. We
love the environment and would be happy to talk more about our experiences.
(mwillard at fas.harvard.edu)

Bigelow Cooperative Daycare Center is a non-profit childcare center in Harvard
Square committed to providing a positive, nurturing environment for children.
The program is designed to support cognitive, physical, social, and emotional
development of children from 11 months to kindergarten age. Parents take an
active role both inside and out of the classroom. Our goal is to provide a
loving, creative environment with an anti-bias, multicultural curriculum, and
an emphasis on cooperative play. We are accredited by the National Association
for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).  Bigelow offers an excellent
child/teacher ratio that meets NAEYC guidelines and often exceeds the
requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC).

Zero Garden Street
Cambridge MA, 02138
Tel: 617-354-7335
http://www.bigelowcoop.org/