[Parentsgroup-list] New Childcare Resource

Sarah Avery savery188 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:56:06 EST 2010

I was forwarded this email and thought its sounded like a great resource for
parents who might be looking for childcare. I can't go tomorrow.

Subject: [brooklinemoms] Last Chance to Register for Tomorrow's Event to
Meet Pre-Screened Sitters!
To: brooklinemoms at yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 12:52 PM

  Sitter spots sold out!

Last chance to meet pre-screened sitters at Tuesday's Occasional & Date
Night Care event at Leokadia in the South End at 7:00 pm. We only have a few
tickets left because some parents can't make it! Parent tickets are only $35
and admit up to 2 people recruiting for the same position. Food and
beverages are included. You will leave with your own Portfolio book complete
with caregiver resumes, availability calendars and helpful childcare hiring
tips. We will be matching 10% of the proceeds and sending them to the
American Red Cross for Haiti! Refer a friend and get your
ticket free!

Here is a small sample of some sitters who will be attending on Tuesday:

*Nurse who has experiences with rotations in pediatrics, labor and
delivery and the neonatal ICU

*Boston University graduate student who has experience with children
ages newborn and up

*Barnard College graduate who will be pursuing her Masters in
Education

*Pre-med student who has experience caring for three plus children at
the same time

*UMASS graduate who has experience working as a live in nanny for
three boys under the age of 5

*Lifeguard who has over 7 years of childcare experience

*Caregiver with her own reliable transportation who can assist with
event planning, cooking and tutoring

If you want to be a part of this event, please visit our website at
www.personallypaired.com. Please feel free to email me with any
questions at jessica at personallypaired.com<http://us.mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jessica%40personallypaired.com>
.

We also have a Part Time Care Event coming up on February 9th at 7:00
at Shake the Tree in the North End!