[Parentsgroup-list] Day care needed Thursdays in Spring Semester

heinrich at fas.harvard.edu heinrich at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 17 11:25:22 EST 2010

Dear Harvard Parents,

I am looking for regular day care for my 10-month-old daughter on Thursdays
during the spring semester (starting Feb. 4).  The time slot is not fixed until
I have my teaching assignment, but it will be for one to three hours, depending
on the circumstance (at least noon to 1pm and possibly as long as 11:30am to
2:30pm).  Currently my wife or I care for our daughter at home and we have not
yet needed regular day care.  Is anyone able to share their nanny (Harvard or
Davis Square areas) for these times on a regular basis?  Might there be a
parent who is willing to watch my daughter for this brief period while I attend
lecture and teach a section?  Might there be a Harvard or non-Harvard program
for regular but brief day care?  I would appreciate any information that you
could share since this is my first foray into the world of regular day care.  I
am a teaching assistant in the history department at Harvard and a recent Ph.D.
graduate.
Thank you!  Erik Heinrichs: heinrich at fas.harvard.edu