[Parentsgroup-list] Parents - Invite

Ke, Allyson ake at mba2011.hbs.edu
Sat Jan 16 07:40:47 EST 2010

Hello,

Amy & I are students at Harvard Business School. We are starting a website that helps parents & children find creative educational resources.

To all current and to-be parents in the Harvard community, we'd really appreciate if you could fill out this brief survey about your needs & frustrations as parents? If you're willing, we'd love to add you to our list of trusted parental advisors and involve you in our new product releases & team discussions.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/227772/dreamvine-survey

Additionally, we'd like to invite you (and your children) to coffee chats to hear about your experiences. If you are interested in participating, please reply with times & locations most convenient for you.

Thanks very much!

Amy & Allyson

MBA Candidates 2011

Harvard Business School