[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Opening + Open House

Hansen, Elizabeth ehansen at hbs.edu
Thu Jan 14 10:37:02 EST 2010

Hi, Everyone.

My 2-yr-old daughter attends Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative (OSDC) on the Divinity School campus and we think it's a fantastic place. There is an opening in the Stomper Room-a half-time, afternoon spot from 1pm-5:30pm-for a child between 2 and 3 yrs old. OSDC is a parent cooperative so parents spend time in the classroom each week (or every other week if you're part time) and participate in community events. I'd be happy to talk with anyone who is interested about our experience there and connect you with the director.

OSDC is also having an open house next Saturday, January 23 from 10am to 1pm. It's a great chance to meet the teachers and the parents. I'm attaching the flyer.

Take care,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hansen | Doctoral Student
PhD Program in Organizational Behavior, Sociology
Harvard Business School | Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
ehansen at hbs.edu | 617-460-4929