[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House

Abbye Atkinson abbye.atkinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:23:36 EST 2010

Greetings All,

The Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative (OSDC), a Harvard-affiliated daycare,
is having an open house for prospective families on Saturday, January 23
from 10am - 1pm.

OSDC is a wonderful place and very conveniently located if you are in and
around Harvard (it's by the Divinty School).  The environment is loving,
engaging, supportive, and nurturing, and as it is a cooperative, parent
involvement is a key component.  We have sent out infant daughter there
since September 2009, and we could not be any happier with the care she has
received.

I have attached the flyer for anyone who is interested, and please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Abbye Atkinson