[Parentsgroup-list] Free TV for your kids (or you)

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 13 15:41:52 EST 2010

HI GSAS Parents,

I have a TV that I want to give away -- and, I figure that Grad
parents are probably the best people to give it to (for when you have
to write that dissertation and need to keep your kids busy for a while
-- and, no, I am not promoting this :)

Here is the info:

**Sony WEGA FD Trinitron, 3o" Flat Screen
Model #:KV-30HS510 (link to similar TV:
http://www3.dealtime.com/xPF-Sony-KV-30HS510)
** a free, black TV stand, too.

It is not one of the new, fancey really flat TVs, it is kind-of big,
but it is nice, works and is free.

Let me know if you are interested. We live close to Harvard Sq.
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
GSAS Parents Group Chair
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program