[Parentsgroup-list] Day Care Recommendation

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:15:05 EST 2010

Hello all!

If anyone is looking for a great and relatively affordable daycare, check
out the Sunrise Learning Academy.  They opened in September, and they are
getting their full accreditation, which means spots for more kids! My son
(3.5) and daughter (18 months) both love the place, and the huge indoor play
room is a plus for too cold to play outside Cambridge winters.

Sunrise Learning Academy is located in Alewife station (3 stops from Harvard
Square on the red line).  They take newborns on up, and they're open 7 AM to
6PM.  Based on the little bit of research (read: gasping in horror at how
expensive child care is in Cambridge) I did, I'd say we pay about 40% less
than we would for full time care in a Harvard affiliated daycare.

Give them a call if you're interested: 617.868.0077 and tell them Keegan &
Fiona's mom sent you :)

Kate Glynn