No subject

Tue Feb 16 06:40:55 EST 2010

is year
(09-10)-- I was part of meetings with two GSAS Deans and the Provost's of=
fice to
get these renewed for this year (09-10), in addition to trying to get mor=
extensive help for Grad Parents on many issues. The Task Force did (event=
ually)
renew the scholarship program for this year, but I am not entirely surpri=
sed
that it was not renewed again for next year.

I will try to find out what happened and let all of you know. If anyone k=
nows
anything more, please contact me directly (rose at fas.harvard.edu).

And, if anyone has any ideas on how to try to over-turn this decision, I =
would
appreciate any decisions. For example, is there anyone on this list who i=
s a
GSC representative?

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose (Chair, GSAS Student Parents' Group)