[Parentsgroup-list] Stroller for sale

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Feb 28 18:22:34 EST 2010

I have a Chicco Trevi stroller that I bought for my son about a year ago
after another stroller broke and didn't use much (he was two and we just
ended up using an umbroller). The link below shows you what it looks like
(ours is in orange and grey though):

http://www.babyearth.com/chicco-c4-trevi-stroller.html

I found it lightweight, easy to push and fold with a spacious basket and
useful snack tray (great for a toddler on the go). It's also compatible with
the Chicco infant car seat. It's yours for $70 or best offer. We live about
a 5 minute walk from Harvard square.

You can email or call me at 617-407-4882.

Best,
Manjari