[Parentsgroup-list] thank you so much!

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:38:25 EST 2010

Dear parents,

thank you very much for all the congrats and many helpful suggestions! It's
seems that this will be a tough choice with the many excellent options. I
guess I should have added that we are on the Harvard Pilgrim's HMO health
plan (though it seems that most hospitals accept this insurance plan).

Once again thank you very much for all the helpful response!

This is a really great list and hope someone will be able to take on
Susannah's job on managing it. I wish I'd do it, but I am
already overwhelmed with all my other commitments.

Best wishes,
Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung