[Parentsgroup-list] Brief Parents' Survey

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:37:53 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,
Here is a very brief survey that I have constructed to gather some updated
information on graduate student parents at Harvard.

If possible, please take a few minutes to complete this survey - *I know* how
busy you all are all parents and students, but this information will be most
helpful when I speak with the Crimson in the next couple days. I want to be
able to speak beyond my own experiences. Thank you!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B9FR5Y9

Best,
Susannah (GSAS Student Parents' Group Chair)

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program
Harvard University
rose at fas.harvard.edu