[Parentsgroup-list] Volunteers?

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:19:57 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
I have not had any volunteers from GSAS to talk with Cliff (the Crimson reporter
who want to learn more about Grad student parents, see below).

Is there anyone from GSAS who would be willing to be interviewed? If so, please
let me know; I would like to pass along your info to Cliff by this afternoon. I
do not think that this should take too much time.

Thanks!
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program