[Parentsgroup-list] OB etc

Peters-Fransen petersfransen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:41:43 EST 2010

Manuel,
My son was born last winter. We went to the OBGYN practice at HUHS (in
Holyoke) and was pleased with the care. They deliver at Brigham and
Womens which is something like the third top rated maternity hospital in
the US. My husband stayed with us the entire time and a cot for him was
a standard part of the post-partum room. That will be true of almost any
hospital you choose. If you want something less medicalized, look into
midwives at Mt Auburn or the Cambridge Birth Center/Hospital.
Leigh