[Parentsgroup-list] looking for playdates for 9 year old

Kira Petersen kpeters at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 23 09:04:13 EST 2010

Hi,

My son is 9 years old and I am looking for Harvard parents (possibly
single parents even, since I am a single mom) with kids in this age
group for playdates (especially on weekends).
There are not many boys in his class and a couple of his best friends
moved away. I have always found it helpful if the parents interact
well with each other too, since that makes it so much easier to
arrange playdates. He is also adorable with younger kids. He is very
much into Pokemon, all kinds of creative projects, spies, physical
activities..... He speaks Spanish and German as well, in case there
are kids his age who are looking for someone to speak these languages
with.

Please get in touch if you are interested to get together to see if
our kids connect.

Thanks,

Kira

--
Kira Petersen
Ph.D.Candidate
kpeters at fas.harvard.edu

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." - Edmund Hillary