[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for gynecologists and hospitals for birth

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 22 22:10:44 EST 2010

Dear parents,

thank you very much for the many responses I received to the message
concerning my research study!

This time I am writing about a much more personal matter. My wife and I just
learned that we are expecting a new baby. Since we are still fairly new to
this area we'd be most grateful for any recommendations on
good gynecologists (perhaps with a special focus on pregnancy and birth) as
well as good hospitals for the birth. Thank you very much!

Besides, when my daughter was born in Austria last year I was able to stay
in the hospital room with my wife and newborn baby for the entire time they
were in the hospital. Does anyone know if this would also be possible at any
of the hospitals around here?

Thank you very much for any recommendations you might have!

Best wishes,
Manuel
--
Dr. Manuel Sprung