[Parentsgroup-list] FREE child dental care: 2/27 @ HSDM!

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 19 18:58:49 EST 2010

Hi all:
I just saw this posting, and I thought some of you might find it helpful. I have
not verified the information, but it was emailed to me from a reputable source.
So, if any of you are interested, use the contact information below.

Best, Susannah (Susannah Rose, Chair, GSAS Parents' Group)

Think about where you volunteer, work, or worship...do you know any Boston area
children/families?
Would you like to connect them to FREE dental care?

PLEASE forward this email to spread the word about this exciting event - ENGLISH
and SPANISH posters available by request!

**4th annual Give Kids a Smile Day at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine**
Saturday, February 27, 2010
9:00am-1:00pm
Harvard Dental Center
188 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115

Children ages 1-17 welcome!
Professional cleanings, exams, X-rays, fluoride varnish, and referrals
No income, age, or citizenship restrictions or verification! The more the
merrier! :)

To make an appointment or ask questions, email GKAS2010hsdm at gmail.com or call
617-355-2224 and leave a message with your name, child’s name, and phone
number.