[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:29:38 EST 2010

Hello all,

The Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative (OSDC), a Harvard-affiliated
daycare, is having an open house for prospective families on Sunday,
March 7th from 10am - 1pm.

OSDC is a wonderful place and very conveniently located if you are in
and around Harvard (it's by the Divinity School).  The environment is
loving, engaging, supportive, and nurturing, and as it is a cooperative,
parent involvement is a key component.  We have sent our infant daughter
there since September 2009, and we could not be any happier with the
care she has received. Our daughter loves going to daycare and we love
the cooperative aspect.

You can find out more about the Open House and the Center here:
www.oxfordstcoop.org

Feel free to contact me for more on our experience of the center (or
talk to us at the Open House!).

best,
alison

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Harvard University Sociology PhD Candidate
609 William James Hall
33 Kirkland St.		Cambridge, MA 02138