[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for occasional babysitter (weekends/nights, Cambridge)

Alexander Nikolaev nikolaev at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 13 22:22:19 EST 2010

Hello,

We are looking for an occasional babysitter for our 1 year old daughter
- probably once a week for a few hours (on a weekend or night). We have
a nanny 4 days a week, but she is not able to help us on weekends. The
idea is that my wife and I could go out every once in a while, just the
two of us. If you know a babysitter you can trust and recommend and who
is looking for an occasional additional income, please let us know! We
live in Cambridge.

All the best,
Sasha

Alexander Nikolaev