[Parentsgroup-list] Part-time nanny/housekeeper wanted

Marcelle Dougan marcie0817 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:53:37 EST 2010

Hi all,
We're looking for a part-time nanny to help us out at home about 10 - 15 hours a week, in the evenings.  Specifically, we're looking for someone to help with cooking dinner, taking care of the children, which would include washing and preparing bottles and lunch boxes, laundry, and laying out their clothes for the next day.  Some light housekeeping will also be required.  If anyone knows of any person who might be interested, please let me know.  We have two boys, aged 25 months and nearly a year.
Thanks,Marcelle