[Parentsgroup-list] Sublet & Nanny Available for Summer

Nikki Flores nflores at jd10.law.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 12 19:37:56 EST 2010

My family will be out of town for roughly 10 weeks this summer, and we are
looking for temporary employment for our son's wonderful nanny and for
someone to sublet our apartment. Both are described below. Please pass along
to anyone (especially visiting researchers, etc.) who you think might be
interested. Thanks!

Nanny
My family participates in a nanny share with a wonderful young woman who
takes care of two children, sometimes together & sometimes alone. She has
experience with infants & children of all ages and has been with us since
September of 2009. She is really everything you'd want in a nanny! She's
reliable, fun, energetic, very caring, patient, trained in 1st aid
techniques... I could go on & on. We really do not want to lose her, and so
are trying to find some temporary employment for her while we are gone. She
is looking for between 30 & 35 hours per week. We employ her for about 15
hours on our own and share 20 more hours with another family. Everyone in
the share would be willing to discuss possible options (either sharing with
the other family or rearranging hours) & we are all pretty flexible. The
other infant is 11 months old.

Apartment
Lovely, furnished 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Davis Square, perfect
for a family needing a summer sublet. On the 1st floor, with hardwood floors
throughout. One bedroom is currently being used as a nursery, so if you have
an infant or small child this is the place for you. Eat-in kitchen with
large pantry & dishwasher, spacious & sunny living room, mudroom, shared
back yard, free laundry in the basement. Vibrant and family-friendly
neighborhood with parks, dining, shopping, entertainment & ice cream nearby.
Literally under 2-minute walk to the subway. Close to Tufts University,
short subway ride to Harvard, MIT and Boston. Pictures available on request.
Rent is $1650 & includes high-speed internet access. Parking spot also
available & included in rent. Available June-August, dates are flexible.

Please let me know if you're interested!
-Nikki (HLS student & mom to Teddy, 10 months)