[Parentsgroup-list] Potential Light Position, Good hours for a Parent

Cathy Long catlong77 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:08:34 EST 2010

Hi,

I work in the Executive Education department at the Harvard Business School. We have a light, 17 hours a week, position that might be of interest for a parent who is looking for a part-time situation. If interested, I've included the description below:

Harvard Business School Executive Education has an immediate opening working as part  of the client services team.  In this role you will be responsible for data entry,  contact information updates, and the match and review of records in the Executive Education marketing database. You will also work on additional projects as assigned.

This position requires prior extensive data entry and reconciliation experience. Ideal candidates would possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, good judgment, and the ability to work independently and quickly. Competency with a variety of PC software, including Word, Excel, email, and the internet is required. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume directly to Denis A. Collet, Assistant Director,        Human Resources.