[Parentsgroup-list] Sale: Great home for kid(s)

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 8 09:26:27 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
My neighbors are selling their condo (2 bedroom plus study or 3rd bedroom). It
is a very good value, and it has a very cute back porch and yard for children,
which is why I thought to post it for parents. Also, at $459K it is a
reasonable price (given how much homes cost in the neighborhood, and how high
rents are around here!) Maple Ave, between Harvard and Inman Sqs.

I have attached the flyer, and feel free to contact my friend, Molly directly at
617-661-4201 or cell 617-875-0729, if you are interested.

Best,
Susannah