[Parentsgroup-list] Free Crib & New Car Seat for Sale

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 23 19:11:48 EST 2010

Grad Parents/Friends:

We have a Legacy by Child Craft crib. It is white, solid wood, manufacture date
11/17/03. We used the crib for two years with our first child, and it has been
in our basement since. **It does have a drop-side, but is not, to our
knowledge, part of the recent recalls of cribs.

We also have a brand new infant car seat (very nice, NEVER USED) for sale for
$100 (is was around $189 new). Mazi Cozy brand -- VERY nice. It was a gift this
year that were not able to use (we had already bought a car seat).

website: http://www.maxi-cosi.com/us-en/carseats/baby/mico

Let me know if you are interested in either/both.

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, PhD
Safra Center for Ethics
Harvard University
Program in Cancer Outcomes Research Training
Massachusetts General Hospital
rose at fas.harvard.edu