[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a housesitter for Dec 24-Jan 9

Mara Willard mwillard at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 6 11:52:51 EST 2010

We are going to visit my parents in Berlin from December 24 – January 9 and are
looking for someone to stay at our house and take care of our cats.

If you have family or friends coming to town for the holidays, even for part of
the time, please pass this along!

We live in half of a beautiful two-family house on a tree-lined street that has
a master bedroom, a child’s room with a crib, and a den/guestroom with pull-out
couch. It easily sleeps five, and we have an air mattress, if necessary. Massive
eat-in kitchen with all amenities. Dishwasher, our own washer/dryer, cable TV,
high-speed Internet, backyard, parking permit. Steps from the shops,
restaurants and T-station at Porter Square, less than 10 minutes to Davis.

Plus the added bonus of getting to spend time with our two loveable cats, Jack
and Maggie, who require feeding and cuddling.

I’m happy to send photos or show the place to anyone who’s interested.

Thank you! Please pass along this along!

All the best,
Andrea Meyer (bumblebee at mindspring.com)