[Parentsgroup-list] playmate for Natalia

Cezary Wojcik cezary.wojcik at sgh.waw.pl
Thu Dec 2 21:34:14 EST 2010

Dear All,

Natalia - our two-and-a-half year-old daughter - is looking for a playmate
in a similar age or older. Natalia came to Harvard a month ago and is very
sad not to have a friend to play.

She loves other kids, is very sociable, active and open. She can meet
outdoors on a playground or in our Harvard apartment, 10 minutes away from
the Kennedy School. My wife, Kasia, is taking care of her during the day,
and she too would be happy to 'relax' while watching kids play. I am a
Fulbright Fellow at HKS.

Please let us know if you can help us out!

With best regards,

Cezary