[Parentsgroup-list] whale watch tickets

Gail G. McCullagh gailmccullagh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:33:13 EDT 2010

Hi all

If anyone is looking for something fun to do in the last days of summer I
have 9 tickets for the Cape Ann Whale watch that I got for $25 off Groupon
in the Spring (normally $45). I just don't think I'm going to be able to
coordinate a trip before summer ends and I thought maybe someone might want
them.

The whale watching is supposed to be phenomenal right now. The trips run out
of Gloucester, and there are 2 trips per day (kids under 3 are free).

The tickets just need to be used by October 1st.

Let me know if you are interested 508 237 7387

Gail
--
Gail G. McCullagh
Cambridge, MA USA