[Parentsgroup-list] Desperately Searching Childcare!

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:04:40 EDT 2010

My kids (4&2) are starting at the Cambridge Montessori School this fall, but
the EXTREMELY limited schedule for the first two weeks (particularly for the
2 year old) is in conflict with the start of my own semester (I'm a master's
candidate at HKS).   Looking for someone to drop off/pick up kids at CMS
(which is a 2 minute walk from our home) and provide care during off hours,
probably 30 August-10 September.  Any recommendations?   Help!