[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking family to join in a nanny share

Ellie Bertani emazzare at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 17:30:36 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am seeking a family to join in a nanny share with my 10 month old son, Tony. We had set everything up with another mother and her son, but due to unforseen and very unfortunate circumstances, she let me know today that she will no longer be able to participate. We had already chosen a lovely nanny, Meg, who is infant CPR certified, has lots of nanny experience, great references, and a clean background check. Her rates are extremely reasonable and she is also flexible in terms of scheduling.

Meg will be starting with us as of August 24th, so I'm hoping to fill this soon!

Thanks for your interest,
Ellie Bertani
Kennedy School '12