[Parentsgroup-list] [Fwd: New Co-chairs (2009-10) and a Brief Survey]

Praveen Arany arany at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:07:38 EDT 2010

Hello List members,
A quick reminder to please fill out the survey, so we may work towards
resolving our concerns/suggestions through appropriate channels.
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V722WKS)

The present responses (10% of our _*480*_ membership!) indicate the key
issues are daycare with a majority (~98%) of children in the
infants-preschool age range.
A few comments/feedback were

    * We could have a website that will provide the commonly asked
      queries / FAQs for a quick reference resource (Thanks, Alison!)
      Please note: this info is on the listserv archives - which is
      accessible to all.
      Would anyone like to volunteer to begin a Wiki or Google site
      webpage?
    * To be more inclusive of other schools besides GSAS. As the group
      was primarily begun by GSAS students, we welcome more inputs from
      list members of other schools, especially if they would like to
      share  info on their school specific resources-info with the list.
      Again, do fill out the survey and feel free to provide
      comments/email us with your thoughts-suggestions.

Hope to see some of you next week at the Dudley Fest.
Best,
Debra and Praveen