[Parentsgroup-list] Responsible, loving nanny/babysitter available

Kimberly Bertrand kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:45:15 EDT 2010

Our wonderful babysitter, Heather Leonard, is looking for a new family to
work with.  Heather is in her last semester at Simmons College, pursuing a
nursing degree.  She has lots of experience with kids of all ages, including
infants and special needs kids.  She has been babysitting our son, who is 15
months old now, for the past 3 months on a full-time basis.  Heather is very
responsible, reliable (she's never been late!), patient, and caring.  I have
no absolutely no reservations about her care giving: I trust her completely
with my son.  She gives him lots of attention at playtime and takes him on
walks to the park and around the neighborhood everyday.  She is also
responsible for diaper changes, naps, meals and snacks and helps with light
household chores.  We very much look forward to Heather continuing on as our
part-time/occasional babysitter, but our son is starting preschool in the
September and Heather will need more hours than we can give her.  Ideally,
she is looking for a babysitting job Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.  She is
also available evenings and Thursdays after 1 pm.  She lives in Brighton
(near Brookline) and does not have her own car.  Please feel free to contact
Heather directly at (207) 974-9014 or heather.leonard at simmons.edu.  I'm more
than happy to provide an excellent reference for Heather.