[Parentsgroup-list] nanny/babysitter for Thursdays

heinrich at fas.harvard.edu heinrich at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 11 11:27:06 EDT 2010

Dear Harvard parents,

I need to find brief but regular day care for my daughter (16 months) on
Thursdays this coming semester as I assist a course at Harvard.  Is anyone
willing to share their nanny or babysitter for a few hours each Thursday, Sept.
2 to the last day of class in Dec.?  Times are between 11:30am and 1:30pm or
2:30pm, depending on how my schedule works out.  Harvard or Davis Square areas
would work best.  Last semester I did a child-care swap with a stay-at-home
parent from this list and it worked well.
Many thanks,
Erik Heinrichs