[Parentsgroup-list] New Co-chairs (2009-10) and a Brief Survey

Praveen Arany arany at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 7 09:06:46 EDT 2010

*Dear Harvard Parent Group members*,
    We hope the summer is going well for all of you and are looking
forward to the start of the new academic year. We are writing to
introduce ourselves as the new co-chairs of the parents group. We will
be participating at the info tent session for new graduates at Dudley
fest on 25th Aug (noon-4pm). Feel free to stop by & sign up to volunteer
for various events.
    As we settle into a new semester and get really busy in the coming
weeks, we are exploring the various resources potentially available to
us that could help make things a little easier. Please find a brief
(only 5 Qs!) survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V722WKS) on helping
us put together key issues that the administration can help us with. We
hope we can voice our concerns to the relevant administration and if you
are interested in getting involved with this, please do write to us. We
look forward to hearing from you with other suggestions and ideas for
activities-resources for our parents community group.
Best.
Debra & Praveen

*Debra Caplan
*Zev's (2.5 months) mom
G4, Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, GSAS
caplan at fas.harvard.edu

*Praveen Arany
*Niharika's (5years) dad
G5, Biological Sciences in Dental Medicine, GSAS
arany at fas.harvard.edu